Dr Marilou Ciantar
We all have to look after patients who have periodontal disease and even if we don't place implants we have patients who have implants which need looking after; this intensive full day course covers the latest research and techniques in modern periodontal and peri-implant management.
1. To understand the importance of screening and assessment for periodontal and peri-implant diseases in general dental practice.
2. To formulate accurate diagnoses that inform treatment planning.
3. To treatment plan appropriately.
4. To appreciate the latest treatment techniques for periodontal and peri-implant management
By the end of this session participants will be able to:
1. Carry out clinical and radiographic assessment fast and effectively.
2. Assess patients' level of risk for periodontal and peri-implant diseases accurately.
3. Diagnose periodontal and peri-implant diseases effectively.
4. Develop effective protocols for periodontal and peri-implant maintenance and management in the general practice setting
This course offers 6 hours verifiable CPD
This course has been and gone, but take a look at our course diary to see more courses we are running.